BodyMana Owner / Senior Pilates Instructor & Nutritionist
Sarah opened BodyMana Pilates Studio in April 2017 with 15 years of International teaching experience. She has lived, worked & trained in New Zealand, Australia, UK and USA throughout her career, and has taught over 15,000 sessions Sarah is a 33-year-old Lower Hutt resident who is lucky enough to have the best job in the world! Sarah has one son, Luke, born April 2013.
Head Senior Instructor
Holly is a Royal Ballet School graduate and is qualified through the BASI Pilates method. She has also studied other methodologies such as Stott, Peak and Polestar Pilates Her teaching style reflects this variety and is a unique blend of classical and contemporary Pilates, a culmination of everything she has learned. With a long career of teaching experience in London, Paris, Bahrain, Hong Kong and Jakarta, Holly finally decided to put down some roots and moved to Wellington 10 years ago.
First Degree Reiki Practioner
Senior First Aid Certificate & Senior CPR: Red Cross New Zealand
- New Zealand Institute of Health and Fitness Wellington, New Zealand with Certificate of Fitness
- Kings Cross Studios London, United Kingdom Pilates for Scoliosis Workshop
- Formula GFI London, United Kingdom Personal Training/Nutrition and GP Referral (UK) certificate
- BodyWise Physiotherapy and Pilates Perth, Western Australia Intense continued education & Apparatus Pilates for Rehabilitation
- Aura Yoga Massachusetts, United States Diploma of Yoga
- BodyMind Physiotherapy and Pilates Petone, New Zealand, Clinical Pilates Apparatus Apprenticeship
- Physical Mind Pilates Institute New York, United States
- Pilates for Golfers Workshop
- Pilates for Osteoporosis Workshop
Hearts and Bones Pilates Wellington, New Zealand
- Pilates Mat work Certification.
- Standing Pilates Certification
- Pre and Post Natal Pilates for Pregnancy Workshop
2003 – 2002
- Wellington Institute of Technology: Diploma in Psychology
- Wellington Institute of Technology: Diploma in Health